Tinted float glass is generated by adding various coloring metal oxides into colorless float glass blend. By this means, it is possible to provide solar control and heat insulation in the interior or exterior parts of buildings as well as to bring an aesthetic appearance to spaces. Colorful glass products can be tempered, laminated and combined with a low emission glass in a heat insulation glass unit in order to increase heat and sound insulation or to satisfy the safety requirements. Smoky glass, bronze glass and green glass with the most appropriate light and solar properties in its float line, considering the customer needs and expectations.
- There are various color options that provide flexibility for original and innovative architectural design, even in the spaces that require low reflection.
- It has a color range that complement other construction materials and the natural environment.
- It reduces disturbing glare from the sun due to low interior and exterior reflection, and provides better privacy compared to the colorless glass.
- It prevents the color of the household goods such as curtains, furniture and carpets from fading by absorbing the ultraviolet rays having short wavelengths of the sun.
- It reduces UV transmission.
- It provides additional heat insulation performance when combined with a low- emission glass in a heat insulation glass unit.
- It can be laminated, tempered, twisted, coated and subjected to print/paint applications through standard techniques.
- It can be produced in a broad spectrum within the thickness range from 3.2 mm to 12 mm.
|Thickness (mm)||Thickness Tolerances (mm)||Width(mm)||Length(mm)||Weight of 1 Plate(Kg)||Units Per Package||Package Weight (Kg)|
Please consult our sales team for your demand in different size and thickness.