Laminated glass uses PVB (polyvinyl butiral) as interlayer in all laminated glass. In this way; laminated safety glass, which provides high heat and sound insulation, is impact-resistant, and prevents dispersion of glass pieces in the event the glass breaks, reduces the risk of injury in case of cutting or sinking, is produced. The laminated safety glass is used in many applications such as showcases, bank branches, shopping malls, hospitals, museums, etc., and especially in heat insulation glass.
- It minimizes the risks caused by glass breakage by holding the pieces firm in case of glass breakage.
- It is used for the protection of lives and properties against the external impacts as well as for the prevention of the injuries due to any accident.
- It prevents/delays intrusions during attempted attacks and thefts with some tools such as stones and sticks according to PVB, glass thickness and the size of the external effect.
- It contributes to the sound and heat insulation.
- It prevents fading of items as it prevents the passage of UV rays.
- It ensures privacy in spaces with opaque laminated glass of different colors as well as provides an aesthetic appearance.
|Thickness (mm)||Thickness Tolerances (mm)||Width(mm)||Length(mm)||Weight of 1 Plate(Kg)||Units Per Package||Package Weight (Kg)|
Please consult our sales team for your demand in different size and thickness.